- Smoking is not permitted within the house or cottages.
- Credit Card Surcharges Apply: AMEX or Diners – 2%
Proof of ID and Method of Payment:
- Photo ID and credit card details on will be required and at check-in a credit card pre authorisation may be requested as security.
- Full accommodation payment would have been taken prior to arrival. If there is an outstanding balance this payment will be taken on arrival. If no credit card, $250 cash bond and full accommodation on arrival.
- Useless otherwise notified by you, your credit card details will be retained in your guest profile for the length of your stay.
- Goolwa River Retreat assumes no responsibility for loss of money or other valuables. We are not responsible for articles left in the cottages or your automobile.
- Guests are expected to conduct themselves properly at all times and accept responsibility for their invitees to do the same. Failure to do so may result in the guests and invitees being asked to vacate the premises.
- Check in time is 3.00 p.m. unless otherwise arranged
- Check out time is 11.00 a.m. unless otherwise arranged.
- To secure a booking, a deposit of 50% is required.
- Guests must pay the balance of the accommodation 30 days from the date of arrival. Guest booking within 30 day from arrival date will be required to pay 100% at time of booking.
- Damages to or lost of items from the property will be charged to the credit card on file.
Check in requirements:
- All guests will be required to supply Photo Id and a valid credit card upon request.
- If cancelling outside of 30days of arrival there is a cancellation fee $50 and balance of deposit is refunded.
- If cancelling within 30days of arrival there is a cancellation fee $50.
- The $50 cancellation fee will be held as a credit towards future bookings within 12months of cancellation upon proof of payment.
- Cancellations due to COVID issues within 30 days of arrival the deposit paid will be held as a credit towards a future reservation. This will be valid for up to 12 months from the cancelled arrival date.
We offer three riverfront cottage options to choose from – two x 1 bedroom cottages and a two bedroom house comfortably appointed, set on 22 acres with absolute Murray River frontage, the perfect place to get away.
- Bring your own boat
- Floating jetty and pontoon
- Outdoor heated spas
- No pets
Please note that our accommodation is not set up for wheelchair access.
By making this booking you and your party understand, agree and accept that you and your party will not make any claim against the owners and operators of Goolwa River Retreat, their employees or agents in respect of any claim or loss arising in respect of you and your party’s entire stay at Goolwa River Retreat.
You also understand, agree and accept that:
- You and your party will be entering an environment which could involve potential risk of injury occurring. You and your party have been given the opportunity to personally discuss with Goolwa River Retreat staff the potential dangers [Such as and not limited to injury resulting from acts of wildlife or activities involving the Murray river] or concerns relating to you and your party’s stay;
- You and your party’s participation in any activities whilst staying at Goolwa River Retreat is at you and your party’s own risk and without any liability attaching to Goolwa River Retreat if you and your party are injured or damage or lose any property belonging to you and your party;
- You and your party irrevocably release Goolwa River Retreat from any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage that may arise as a consequence of you and your party’s stay;
- You and your party will comply with all lawful directions that Goolwa River Retreat staff may make in respect of you and your party’s visit and will not interfere with their ability to conduct their service in a safe and secure manner;
- If you and your party leave any property or valuables behind during you and your party’s stay, then same is at you and your party’s sole risk and without any liability attaching to Goolwa River Retreat in the event of loss or damage howsoever caused including but not limited to.